Lantayan (from the word “lantay” or pure) is the official Pastoral-Theological Journal of DBCS, which for several years now has been featuring the series of articles presented during the annual DBCS Theological-Pastoral Symposium.
Special Issue: Theological Symposium Papers and Proceedings of the 51st International Eucharistic Congress (IEC) – Cebu, January 2016
- Volume 15
- Focusing on the theme “Christ in You, Our Hope of Glory” (Col 1:27), the 51st IEC held in Cebu, Philippines included a theological symposium that is officially documented in this issue of the Lantayan. It features the papers and reflections of Fr. Timothy Radcliffe, OP; Fr. Francis Moloney, SDB; Fr. Mark Francis, CSV; Archbishop Piero Marini, DD; Fr. Thomas Rosica, CSB; Dr. Josefina Manabat; and many more. It includes the presentations in the seven concurrent tracks held in the afternoon, featuring liturgists, theologians, missiologists, missionaries and pastoral workers, as well as the concrete actions generated from participants coming from different parts of the world.
Details: Paperback, 448 pages, cost: PhP 675 (including freight price) or PhP 497.25 if you will pick it up from DBCS, Paranaque City. For more information, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Volume 13
- Featured article: Awakening of the Catholic Laity by Prof. Bernardo M. Villegas
- Volume 12
- Featured article: The International Theological Commission’s “Theology Today” and “Listening to the Word of God” by Fr. Francis J. Moloney, SDB
- Volume 11
- Featured article: The Poor, the Children, and the Lost: Post-Synod Ruminations of an Archbishop by Archbishop Socrates B. Villegas, DD
- Volume 9
- Featured article: Understanding the Chinese Culture-Mentality in the Philippines by Fr. Jose Vidamor B. Yu, LRMS
- Volume 8
- Featured article: God’s Gift of Servant-Discipleship in the Gospel of Mark by Fr. Francis J. Moloney, SDB
- Volume 7
- Featured article: The Torah and Moses, the Scribe: The Foundations of Israel’s Faith by Fr. Jean-Louis Ska, SJ